Monday, April 29, 2013

Hilarious Statements Made Everyday.

There are many a good line. I love when a good line becomes part of everyday vernacular. You know, when you use the line seriously, and don't realize what you said until it flies out of your mouth, sits in the air for a millisecond and then you start cracking up. You laugh because you've used a line as a statement of normalcy. This evening, trying to load my PM yoga CD it continues to spin, spin, whir, whir. There is no PM yoga disk this evening as it cannot be read. I eject the disc, blow on it, and announce, "Well I guess I better put this in the toliet." You see, about ten lovely years ago, Otis of Mr. Phipps' class explained that CD's can be made to run like new again if you just set them in the toliet down in the bottom round part, press flush, let the water swirl, and dry. Presto- your disc will work! I think I am going to go try it right now.

No comments: