Sunday, March 31, 2013

If I had a Pick-up Truck

If I had a pickup truck I would wonder what I'd get. I don't mean make and model, I mean accessory. Driving back from LaSalle area today on Easter Sunday I was struck by the two trucks we passed with raccoon tails hanging from the back trailer hitch- blowing in the wind. I thought, that looks funny. And then I thought, oh today, I would have put a bunny tail (fake, of course) hanging from my back trailer hitch of the pick-up. Then I got to thinking some more. Is this really a funny little hee haw tail hanging from the back or is it something else, probably unpleasant? Did this tail mean anything? Did it mean that the driver was cunning and ate a lot of drive thru meals in his/her front seat aka.. liked to indulge in some delicious tasting garbage like a raccoon? Probably not. I don't want to google it. It did look funny and if I had a pick-up truck a fake raccoon tail surely would outweigh fuzzy dice. Hmmm.. no matter what the meaning, I am glad I don't own a pick-up.. but if I did. 5 minutes later.... yup, refers to one's manlihood. Bummer.

No comments: